Procedures for open recruitment
- Step 1 : Documents evaluation.
- Step 2 : Evaluation for adequateness of major and research. Research presentation and personality evaluation will be carried out at the same time.
- Step 3 : Interviews with the Faculty Personnel Committee will be given.
- Step 4 : A notice of success in employment will be given to successful applican
Research achievements for evaluation
- Evaluation for research achievements focuses on quality over quantity.
- Applicants should select 2 or 3 representative papers(main author: corresponding or first author) from among the research results within the last 3 years (If the main author representative paper is less than 2 papers, it is possible to select co-author paper, but the reviewer will be informed about the co-author paper)
- Only research performances within the last 3 years of the evaluation period which were filled in faculty pool systems will be evaluated.
- Research performances dated before the evaluation period or not entered in person will not be evaluated.
Research presentations by departments
- Research presentations will be performed on the specified date by a relevant department.
Evaluation will be given on the campus which the relevant department belongs to.
Humanities and Social Sciences/Arts : Departments in Humanities and Social Science campus (Seoul).
Natural Sciences/Engineering/Medicine/Sports : Departments in Natural Sciences campus (Suwon).
- Individual evaluation will be one hour in duration.
The evaluation date and time by departments will be announced.
Departments which have already set the schedule for evaluations will announce it to the applicants when they have submitted the required documents.
Only for applicants who have passed the documents screening will be notified either by phone or email.
Details including the presentation theme and time will be announced together.
- No changes to an individual presentation date or time can be made since the schedule is universally set for all candidates.
No one can be employed if no eligible candidates are found or if the balanced development of a specific department will be impeded
(ex: in the case where employment falls into the employment quota system)